Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Entry #12 - March, 26, 2014

Malaysia Airlines MH370: Hunt on for black box and clues it holds

March, 26, 2014
Matt Kwong CBC News
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/malaysia-airlines-mh370-hunt-on-for-black-box-and-clues-it-holds-1.2584968

In 17 days, from March 8th to March 25th. The Malaysian prime minister finally annouced that Airline MH370 sank in the south Indian Ocean. After this speech declared, it caused a huge discussion between people. We must know this is a horrible accident in human history. But, without anything evidences, they can't just make decision of using data to say the plane is sank. In those 17 days, family and friends were all waiting for a good news which is the plane landed in somewhere secretly, but the reality was not that good.
Flight MH370 'ended' in Indian Ocean
The plane's disappearance made people to guess what really happened on the plane. Is it a weather problem, or terror attack? No one has any ideas.
Malaysian authorities have said that evidence so far suggests the plane was deliberately turned back to Malaysia. The communication system was disabled.  

At the first day of the plane missing. I remembered that was on 8th. I was watching news on my Ipad while I was taking a bath. When I first saw this news, I was totally shocked. I didn't even know that a plane can be missing. I only know is it destroy or not. Being a Chinese citizen, I pray for those who has died in the plane sincerely. I don't know why the government still not doing anything. Still not putting pressures on Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment